Tuesday, April 26, 2016

EMC World 2016: My Newbie Take - Summary

EMC World Aftermath

I quickly realized that at EMC World you better get ready to be overwhelmed! My Head was spinning so hard after the conference was completely over that I didn't know which way was up!

I was told before I went that I would have to "Choose Wisely" once I got there as to what I would give my attention to. Whether it be Breakout Sessions, vLabs, General Sessions, Mingling with the natives, or even the Expo. This didn't prepare me at all for what was to come.

As you can see, I was able to keep up with Day 1 of EMC World but I quickly was overwhelmed with all of the activities and events going on. I had to pick and choose carefully what breakout sessions fit our future needs the best, as well as juggle the vLabs as best as possible. All this while going to the keynotes and trying to socialize with everyone that I felt like I should.

All that being said, I enjoyed every minute of it and wouldn't take it back for anything. I appreciated everything byte of information I was able to download into my tiny brain and the full experience that came along with it.

I especially appreciate everything that our EMC Guys did for us during this trip down and all the hard work they put into helping us navigate through EMC World the best they could and knew how!

All in all, this was a great experience for me and I feel that having this knowledge and opportunity will help propel my career forward by leaps and bounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment